Kevin’s middle name is “Clean” and he loves to help his clients improve the look and cleanliness of their floors and facilities. They pride themselves on offering personal attention to the clients’ needs and wants. Kevin, the owner is personally accountable for the quality of the finished work and is very hands-on and aware of your facility and its requirements. Kevin really enjoys working with small businesses and individual owners like him, but also serves multi-unit corporate sites.
Most of Kevin’s Floor Care, LLC clients have stayed with him since the beginning, as they are highly satisfied with the services performed. He currently services about 40 corporately-owned stores in a national chain.
Types of Floors Serviced
• Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT)
• Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
• Stained concrete
• Carpet- Portable professional grade extractor (small areas less than 2000 square feet)
• Routine scheduled cleaning/maintenance of hard flooring surfaces from weekly, monthly to semi-annually or as needed
• One-time or annual services for small to large facilities
• Larger jobs like school floor stripping and waxing often partnered with another firm
• Floor stripping and waxing
• Floor cleaning and buffing
• Floor scrubbing, waxing, and buffing
Salons, spas, and barber shops
Churches and halls
Restaurants, fast food, and convenience stores
Hospital, medical, dental
Colorado Springs metro area
Some clients’ accounts are routinely serviced in Castle Rock
Will consider Pueblo to Denver on a case-by-case basis
He started Kevin’s Floor Care, LLC in 2010. He served several years in a family business in janitorial and cleaning. Additionally, he worked for a large nationwide janitorial company supervising and training the janitorial staff. He was also employed in the past in manufacturing floor care products.
During the many years of employment in a variety of environments, he had a history of completing difficult and challenging jobs.